Annapurna Base campThe Annapurna Base Camp trek is a popular choice among the trekkers as this trek involves easy walk through the spell binding Annapurna region. You can savor the natural beauty of pristine glaciers, deep gorges, bamboo and rhododendron forests and witness the fascinating lifestyle and culture of the inhabitants of the Annapurna region.
Popularly known as the Annapurna Sanctuary, the Annapurna Base Camp trek is a sacred site for the Hindus. It is a high glacial basin situated to the north of Pokhara.
Resembling an amphitheatre the Annapurna Base Camp region can be approached through only one route i.e. through the deep gorge that carves between two mountains Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli. This is a moderate trek.
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.) takes about six hours.
Trek from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.)
Trek from Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m.)
Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tadapani (2675m.)
Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.)
Trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2040 m.)
Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2340m.)
Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m).
Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4170 m.) via Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3820m.)
Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m.)
Trek from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m.)
Trek from Jhinudanda to Pothana (1600m.)
Trek from Pothana to Dhampus Phedi
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about seven hours.
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- Trekking guide
- Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit fee
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- Two nights hotel Accomodation in Pokhara
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Hotel accomodation, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu