The Annapurna Circuit –Jomsom trek is in much demand among trekkers who seek variety in their trek. You will be treated to the delightful wonders of Rhododendron forests, the spectacular Tibetan fortresses built on the rocky cliffs to the lush and the vibrant rice paddy fields. In addition to the natural treasures you can also explore the interesting ethnic inhabitants of the region.
The trail of Annapurna Circuit-Jomsom trek takes you along the Annapurna massif giving you the opportunity for the close up views of snow-capped Annapurna I, II, III and IV and other peaks of 6000m. and above. Annapurna Circuit –Jomsom trek is a lodge based trek.
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar (760m.) and it takes about seven hours
Trek from Beshishahar to Bahundanda (1310m.) takes about six hours.
Trek from Bahundanda to Chamje (1430m.) and it takes approximately six hours.
Trek from Chamje (1410m.) to Dharapani (1860m.) and it takes about six hours
Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2670m.) takes about five hours.
Trek from Chame to Pisang (3100m.) takes about five hours.
Trek from Pisang to Manang (3540m.) and it takes about five hours.
Rest day at Manang and hang in and around town.
Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4018m.) and it takes about three and half hours.
Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4450m.) takes about 3 and half hours.
Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3800m.) via Thorong La (5416m.) Pass and it takes about seven hours.
Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (2800 m.) and it takes about three and half hours.
Trek from Kagbeni to Jomsom (2710m.) takes about three and half hours.
Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara takes about 35 minutes.
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about seven hours.
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- Trekking guide
- Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit fee
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- Two nights hotel Accomodation in Pokhara
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Hotel accomodation, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu