This region is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture. Arun valley trek is between two highest mountains, Everest and Makalu. You can see significant views of Mt. Everest, Makalu and numerous other mountains. Sherpa, Rai and Limbus are the main inhabitants of this region. You can walk up north of the Arun river to Sedua and Num, then cross Barun La (4110m) to the upper Barun khola valley for a close look at Makalu. You can put together an even wilder trek by crossing Sherpani col and west col into the upper Hongu valley. The highest point of this trek is Salpa Bhanjyang and from there you can also visit Hindu holy lake called Salpa Lake (3414m.).
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Fly from Kathmandu to Birtatnagar which takes about one hour and then drive by bus to Hille.
Trek from Hille to Mongmaya Khola (1649m)
Trek from Mongmaya Khola to Surtibari
Trek from Surtibari to Tumlingtar
Trek from TumlingTar to Kartike
Trek from Kartike to Gothey
Trek from Gothey to Phedi (1680m)
Trek from Phedi to Gurase (2880m)
Trek from Gurase to Sanam
Trek from Sanam to Bung (1900m)
Trek from Bung to Gaikharka
Trek from Gaikharka to Vasme
Trek from Vasme to Pangum (2850m)
Trek from Pagum to Painya (2730m)
Trek from Painya to Lukla (2840m)
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- A trekking guide
- Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- First Aid kit
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and from Lukla to Kathmandu for all articipants including Nepali staff
- Airport tax at Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Four nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on breakfast basis
- One day city sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley with tour guide and private vehicle
- Entry fees while sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu