One of the easiest treks to the Annapurna region is the Jomsom – Muktinath trek. The striking feature of this trek is that this trek can be done throughout the year as the Jomsom – Muktinath region falls under the rain shadow area.
The Jomsom – Muktinath trekking route remains below 4000m. and presents you the magnificent vista of the northern flanks of the Himalayan range. Other attractions of this trek are the spectacular arid landscape of the Jomsom region, deep gorges and the beautiful temples in Muktinath
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.) takes about six hours.
Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom (2713 m.) and trek Jomsom to Kagbeni (2895 m.) for about three hours.
Trek from Kagbeni to Muktinath (3795 m.) takes about four hours.
Trek from Muktinath to Thorong top (5416m.) and trek back to Muktinath and it takes about almost eight hours.
Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom via Kagbeni (2895 m.) and it takes about five hours.
Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara takes about 35 minutes.
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus, takes about seven hours.
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- Trekking guide
- Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit fee
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- Two nights hotel Accomodation in Pokhara
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Hotel accomodation, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu