The Ganesh Himal Base Camp trek presents the trekkers the plethora of flora that abounds in Nepal. Spring time brings in a burst of vibrant colors and sweet fragrance of berberis, primula, orchids, Jasmine and varieties of ferns in the Ganesh Himal Base Camp region.
Another interesting feature of this trek is the presence of the precious stone crystals in the Ganesh Himal region. You will enjoy the majestic views of Ganesh I, II, III and IV peaks, glaciers, gorges, hot natural spas and quaint Tamang villages. This trek can be organized only as a full boarded camping trek
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Sole Bazaar (650m.) via Betrawati takes about seven hours.
Trek from Sole Bazaar to Satdobate takes about five hours.
Trek from Satobate to Balche takes about five hours
Trek from Balche to Gonga takes about seven hours.
Trek form Gonga to Rupchet Kharka takes about five hours.
Trek from Rupchet Kharka to Mangchet Kharka via Singla Top takes about seven hours.
Trek from Mangchet Kharka to Pangsang Bhanjyang that takes approximately seven hours.
Trek and climb Pangsang La Danda and trek back to Pangsang Bhanjyang which takes about three hours.
Trek from Pangsang Bhanjyang to Chalise that takes about seven hours.
Trek from Chalise to Hindung takes about five hours.
Trek from Hindung to Rajgang Kharka and it takes about five and half hours.
Trek from Rajgang Kharka to Kalo Seto Kunda (Black and White Lake) Ganesh Himal Base Camp which takes about six hours.
Rest day at the Base Camp.
Trek from Ganesh Himal Base Camp to Rajgang Kharka and it takes about six hours.
Trek from Rajgang Kharka to Chalise (2000m.) takes about six hours.
Trek from Chalise to Laba village (1750m.) and it takes about six hours.
Trek from Laba village to Manyang Bhanjyang (2934m.) takes about five hours.
Trek from Manyang Bhanjyang to Majhgaun (2200m.) takes approximately six hours.
Trek from Majhgaun to Budathum takes about five hours.
Trek from Budathum to Arughat Bazaar (500m.) takes about two hours.
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- A trekking guide
- Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- First Aid kit
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and from Lukla to Kathmandu for all articipants including Nepali staff
- Airport tax at Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Four nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on breakfast basis
- One day city sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley with tour guide and private vehicle
- Entry fees while sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu