Langtang is a narrow valley that lies just south of the Tibetan border. It is sandwiched between the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. Langtang has over 70 glaciers of varying sizes. The three major areas are Langtang, Gosainkunda (a holy lake at 4300m) and Helambu.
Gosainkunda is a sacred lake, which is very important for both Hindus and Buddhists.
Helambu valley is very famous for its natural beauty and wonderful climate with the superb views of the magnificent snow-covered mountains. The area covers typical highland Sherpa villages along with beautiful Rhododendron forests.
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Melamchi Pul Bazaar (846 m.) takes about five hours.
Trek from Melamchi Pul Bazaar to Shermathang (2590 m.) it takes approximately five hours.
Trek from Shermathang to Tarkeghyang (2743 m.) which takes about four hours.
Trek from Tarkeghyang to Melamchi Gaon (2640 m.) it takes about six hours.
Trek from Melamchi Gaon to Ghopte (3430 m.) via Tharepati pass (3490 m.) takes about six hours.
Trek from Ghopte to Lauribinayak pass (4610m.) and trek to Gosaikunda lake (4460m.) it takes about seven hours.
Trek from Gosaikunda Lake to Sing Gompa via Lauribinayak pass it takes four hours.
Trek from Sing Gompa to Thulo Syabru (3330 m.) which takes about four hours.
Trek from Thulo Syabru to Lama Hotel (2410 m.) takes about five hours.
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3330m.) which takes about five hours.
Trek from Langtang village to Kyangjin (3730m.) it takes about four and half hours.
Rest day in Kyangjin. It is a day to rest and explore the area.
Trek from Kyangjin to Lama Hotel (2410m.) which takes about five hours.
Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi (1460 m.) it takes about six hours.
Drive from Syabru Besi to Kathmandu by bus, which takes about nine hours.
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- Trekking guide
- Porters (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit fee for Langtang National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Hotel Accomodation and meals in Kathmandu