Helambu trek is one of those short treks that bring into highlight the scenic beauty of rural Nepal life. This trek leads you through the rice terraces, green valleys, dense forests of oak and rhododendrons with the back drop of the majestic Himalayas.
The Helambu region is situated in the north of Kathmandu. Primarily inhabited by the Sherpas and Tamang communities will heartily welcome you. You can enjoy their simple but serene life of the people of the Helambu region. It is interesting and fascinating to watch the farmers toil in the fields still using their hand made tools and water buffaloes.
It is a low altitude trek and offers a wondrous trip to the rugged but one of the most beautiful terrains in the world.
- English Speaking guide
- Porters and other staff
- Private ground transportation throughout the tour
- Travel Permit
- Accommodation in hotels during the tour in 3 star hotel in twin sharing basis, breakfasts.
- Sighseeing tour
- Monastries entry fees.
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Flights wherever applicable
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike, road blockade etc.