The Langtang classic trek offers to take you through the diversified beauty of Nepal along with viewing the highest peaks of the world at close quarter.
The Langtang Himal is a region geographically based in the north part outside of the Kathmandu valley and in close proximity just south of the Tibetan border. This gracious, beautiful and lush green valley is surrounded by high peaks of great appeal. It has become famous ever since the British mountaineer Bill Tilman described it as the most beautiful valley in the world. The highest peak in this area is Shisapangma or Gosaithan 8027m in Tibet. The course from the Langtang valley to Gosaikund is embraced with diverse natural beauty. The Langtang valley is also known as the ''treasure house'' of Alpine plants. The whole valley is carpeted with an array of beautiful flowers during the summer, a specter that should never be missed. This high and isolated region is inhabited by Tamangs whose religious customs, language and dress are similar to that of the Tibetans.
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi takes about nine hours.
Trek from Syabru Besi (1600m.) to Lama Hotel (2470m.) takes about five and half hours.
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m.) via Ghore Tabela takes about six hours.
Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin (3870m.) takes about three hours.
Rest day at Kyangjin Gompa and excursion in and around.
Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m.) it takes about six hours.
Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2130m.) it takes about six and half hours.
Trek from Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa (3330m) takes about five hours.
Trek from Sing Gompa to Dhunche (2030 m.) takes about four hours.
Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu it takes about eight hours.
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- Trekking guide
- Porters (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit fee for Langtang National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Hotel Accomodation and meals in Kathmandu