The panchpokhari trek is one of the moderate treks that take you in the wilderness of Nepal. Nestled beyond the Langtang range offers the trekkers splendid views of the Langtang , Jugal Himal and Mt. Gauri Shanker.
The panchpokhari trek is a purely camping trek in sindhupalchok district.
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Chautara (1200m.) takes about five hours.
Trek from Chautara to Phurse (2045m.) takes approximately five and a half hours.
Trek from Phurse to Kami Kharka (2845m.) takes about six hours.
Trek from Kami Kharka to Pauwa Bas (3000m.) it takes approximately six hours
Trek from Pauwa Bas to Hille Bhanjyang (3400m.) takes approximately six hours.
Trek from Hille Bhanjyang to Nasim Pati (3700m.) takes about four and a half hours.
Trek from Nasim Pati to Panch Pokhari (4100m.) that takes approximately four hours.
Trek from Panch Pokhari to Nasim Pati (3700m.) takes approximately three hours.
Trek from Nasim Pati to Dukhang (2100m.) takes about six hours.
Trek from Dukhang to Dhap (1200m.) takes almost six hours.
Trek from Dhap to Melamchi Pul Bazaar (800m.) and it takes about six hours.
Drive from Melamchi Pul Bazaar to Kathmandu (1350m.) takes about five hours
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- A trekking guide
- Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit for Sagarmatha National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- First Aid kit
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and from Lukla to Kathmandu for all articipants including Nepali staff
- Airport tax at Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Four nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on breakfast basis
- One day city sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley with tour guide and private vehicle
- Entry fees while sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu