This is definitely camping trek into non tourist area. The main attractions of this trek are the magnificent views of majestic mountains such as Everest, Gauri Shankar, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang range, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and many other unnamed mountains and peaks. In addition to this, you encounter with several different ethnic people and have peek observation about social life style of local people. Most of the villages are resided by Tamang community. The main occupation of the locals is agriculture.
This trekking is also famous from the view point of pilgrimage. The route is covered with beautiful rhododendron and other natural vegetation. The opportunity to visit Buddhist monasteries gives you a life time experience.
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive from Kathmandu to Mude Bazaar
Trek from Mude Bazaar to Khola Kharka
Trek from Khola Kharka to Dhormba Gompa
Trek from Dhormba Gompa to Bag Dhunga
Trek from Bag Dhunga to Gurase bhanjyang
Trek from Gurase Bhanjyang to Bholung Village
Trek from Bholung village to Palanchok Temple
Drive from Palanchok to Kathmandu
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- A trekking guide
- Porter/s (1 porter can carry two people's luggage up to 30 kilograms)
- Entry permit for Sagarmatha National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System(TIMS) card
- All land transportation (from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel)
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff
- First Aid kit
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and from Lukla to Kathmandu for all articipants including Nepali staff
- Airport tax at Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Four nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on breakfast basis
- One day city sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley with tour guide and private vehicle
- Entry fees while sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley
- Nature of personal expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu